So... you've found yourself on this little blog of this strange photographer who can't quite decide what he enjoys doing. Let's set some ground rules and manage your expectation a little bit:
- I ramble... A LOT.
- I miss out words when I type, because in my head I have written it down but obviously... not. < Yes I had to re-read this
- I LOVE feedback. Yes, tell me if something is straight out crap.
- I am terrible at writing ... so don't feel bad for correcting me for making stupid grammar or spelling mistakes.
- I write the word "I" too many times in this list.
- Please take everything written in this as an opinion... because that's exactly what it is. No keyboard warriors ... unless you are ready for some GREAT discussions ^_^.
- EDIT[17/1/16] : I apparently write as I think ... So if you meet me in person ... this is how I talk. Supposedly. Source: Discussion with Friend.
I'm guessing this would be the right point to introduce myself...
Annndddd at this point I am just going to point you to my About me page as I dislike these introductory things.
"But Alex, why are you writing these blogs if you don't like talking about your life and you have little knowledge of the English language ?" I hear you ask.
I don't know.
My aim is to help people :) There is nothing that makes me more happy than when I look at another photographers blog after seeing their photos, It allows for an extra communication line and insight. That's what I want to offer. So here is a list of things you might be expected to see within my little space on the internet:
- Behind the Scenes from shoots
- Camera Equipment reviews/thoughts
- Top 5 things ... of things about things including things. (Cryptic I know...)
- Rants about photography including ... you guessed it ... things.
- Organise meet ups with photographers
- And maybe ... just maybe ... a few tutorials ... O_o.
- Expect silliness.
If you've made it this far I want to commend you in your efforts. You've done well. Here . Have a cookie.
Thank you for reading my introductory blergh.
Have a lovely day :D